Got a New Tiger Cub Today WOW

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pedro, Mar 15, 2008.

1. pedro

pedro LawnSite Member

I am a part time with six accounts. But this mower is awesome. I also have a large yard that I live on. I cant imagine anything be a better mower. I also have a scag walk behind I have had for about five years and that is what made me decide to go with scag. Just wanted to share the good news. I will now have time to go fishing cause this thing will save me some time.

2. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

I remember stepping up to a z from a belt drive walk behind---night and day difference.

3. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Scag is a nice built mower. But I'm going with a toro z450 later this year. good luck.

4. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

SCAG makes one of the strongest midmounts, nice to see folks growing & purchasing the right professional grade equipment, Congrats. Pictures?

5. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

That would be my second choice(after exmark)congrats on the buy and hope it will make you some money!

6. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

I just bought one in February. 48/19, used it on a Spring clean up for the first time a week or so ago and I felt the same way. They are awesome machines.

7. Zooropa93

Zooropa93 LawnSite Senior Member

LDH...how does the 19 do with the 48"? I'd like to get the opinion of someone with experience on that machine. I'm a dealer who has recently picked up Scag and have not brought in one of those 19/48 tiger cubs yet. Right now the only Tiger Cubs I have are 26ELS/48, 23Vanguard/52 and 25Kohler/61.

8. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Congratulations! Scag makes some great products. My Turf Tiger is the workhorse to get the tough jobs done.

9. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I have had a few Scags. My new addition is the 61 dfi. You made the right manufacturer choice. They are "simply the best" mower yuo can get in my opinion. :usflag:

10. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

I've only used it once so far and that was on a scalp/clean up. It did great, but there wasn't enough time in the seat or thick enough grass to get a good opinion. I will post again in the next few days because im doing a major scalp this week. (one of my bigger accounts) I'll let you know more after I do.