Got A Question Eric

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by vipermanz, Aug 14, 2001.

1. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Eric,
    Can you give me the type of grass,fertilize ratios, and tell me if it's aerated and/or irrigated for the attached file with your stripes?

ps, i've got it set as my background their so good!:blush:

goodstripes.jpg

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

This Blue grass/fescue mix lawn hasn't been fertilized for about 6 years except what it gets from the ducks and geese. It might get some from the irrigation since the water is pumped out of the lake, so it might have some fish cah cah in the water. :p

I do aerate this one each spring. She won't even go with weed control, so I mow it at 3.5" to help keep the weeds down.

I will be mowing this at an angle tomorrow, so I'll try to get another picture of it, since I feel it looks best cut at a angle.

If you want a higher resolution picture for your wall paper, email me and I'll send it to you.

3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

im beginning to think there is some real work that i need to do on this fertilizer or mabe not ,issue.i know what im seeing now,
    and the unfertilized look better on average.especialy in old stands of grass.

4. I have found that if you fert. to much Like some one we know TG/CL lawn get tall and thin fast

but if you give it only what it needs to stay green and healthy it will be stronger, thicker and green for a longer time. And will requrie less maintence.

LGF:blob1:

5. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i fert about every 2 months

6. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Magnificent Eric !!