1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Got another truck

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by cochino12, Nov 30, 2005.

1. cochino12

cochino12 LawnSite Senior Member

I was tired of driving my work/everyday truck and really wanted something that was nice to drive around. I've been looking for about a month and finally found a truck that I liked. anyway here is a before/after pic (I had to make a couple changes), it's a '95 and only had 85k miles. I got a hell of a deal on it too!!!

1995_GMC_1[1].jpg

new 2.jpg

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

nice color! i love a nice deep red color truck (i got a ford dark toreador f350)!

I'd put on some chrome side steps and maybe a billet grill to spruce it up a little more.

3. cochino12

cochino12 LawnSite Senior Member

I really want a billet grill but I bought it as a work truck (only way the boss would allow me to buy a truck ha ha) so I dont want to dump to much into it. Here is my fun truck though if anyone cares to see it.

361139_21_full[1].jpg

4. Edgewater

Edgewater LawnSite Senior Member

Nice job gettibg rid of all that extra crap. The truck looks 10X better:cool2:

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Nice, yes deffinatly looks 10X better now. The fun truck sure looks awsome!

6. jblawns123

jblawns123 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow Hard to believe it is the same truck, very nice

7. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Dude that looks a million times better without all that crap hanging off it.:blob3:

8. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

You know.. that is just something I do not understand..

Why have a 4x4 truck and then put all that low to the ground junk on it? Now, I will admit that my truck has a nerf bar, but only on the passenger side (was dating a girl and she was short.. couldn't get in. just have not taken the time to take it back off yet)

I'd have kept the camper shell on though... makes for a good roof over your head if you ever use that bed as a "bed" ehh hem..

9. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

what size tires did you put on?

10. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

very nice truck! i love my chevy silverado too