Got Chevy?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by tthomass, Aug 24, 2006.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I'd just like to see other's Chevy's! I started looking at 4500's tonight, can't wait!

Honestly I'd like to have 2 of them but that won't happen. One in the pickup version and crew cab.........the other a dump truck.

DSC01694.JPG

2. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Recently purchased a 3500HD with the flatbed on the back and duallys. 6.5L Turbo Diesel. Man does thing work!!! I cannot tell you how much I love driving this thing!!! I load the 18' trailer up as full as I can get it with equipment, and never know it's back there.

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

POST IT UP!! yeah i'm wanting the D-max............i think the 4500 is just the right truck, can carry a load a fit in tight places

i HATE issuzu's*........yeah they can turn tight but thats it and don't feel safe in them at all........especially after a guy at my last company wrecked one, lucky no passenger or they would have been dead POS

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Ill put mine up here once the plow is wired and mounted and the lightbar is on the backrack...within the next week and a half or so i hope!

5. tcls83

tcls83 LawnSite Member

I have a 1980 Chevy K10 used as a spare, and would like to restore it. (sorry - unable to post pics)

Does anyone run any classic Chevy trucks (any fullsize older than 87) that they'd like to post a pic of? I like seeing the old Chevys still on the job.

6. RedWolf

RedWolf Banned

I have a 76 Chevy c10 trailering special.It needs some body work But i have rebuilt the front and rear end.the 350 I rebuilt amonth ago.I will post some pic when i find them.Keep in mind that the truck it needs body work bad due to the fact that all i seem to find for help are retards.

7. FIRESCOOBY

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Alright here is mine, wish it was at least 3/4 ton, but it takes everything I throw at it, and I am pleased.

chevy.jpg

9. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

96 3/4 Ton long box.

96 K2500 1.jpg

10. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

With her new plow ready to go

plowready.jpg