1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Got early Christmas presents...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JJ Lawn, Dec 6, 2000.

1. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Finally went and did it...

Today I bought a new 2001 Dodge 1500 w/ Q cab and tomorrow take delivery on Walker 2001 26EFI w/ 48" GHS deck.

Now need to get some more yards. :)

2. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Well congratulations on the purchase of two very nice pieces!! Hope you get the lawns to pay for them hehe.
  3. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Well, the Walker is paid for, but need a few yards for the truck. <g>

4. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

You will love the Walker we got our 2001 26EFI 48" GHS with a 52" S/Discharge deck for when we dont want to collect clippings. Opt to put the speed up kit on it big difference.
  5. DeepDivot

DeepDivot LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

How long does it take to switch from bagging to non-bagging deck on the Walker machines?
  6. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

DEEPDIVOT) 1st time 10-15 minutes and when you have done it a few times it takes alot less. I can take the 48" deck off and install the 52" deck in less then 3 minutes. I can take all the front off install the impliment hitch in less then 5minutes and go from Walker areator, blower, snowblower and other impliment hitches in seconds.
  7. moonarrow

moonarrow LawnSite Member

congradulations JJ on your new toys and merry Christmas, hope you get the lawns you need to pay for them and good luck
  8. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Buy it and they will come.

9. dhicks

dhicks Member

Hey congrats on your new equipment. I sure would like a new Chevy truck this month. I'm waiting closer to Christmas to (hopefully) get a better deal!

If not, my truck is only two years old!
  10. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Could you ask santa if he has anymore goodies in that sack of his. I suppose he can't get a Ford Supertyduty Dump Truck on that sleigh of his. I guess another redmax weedeater would do.

And, tell him that I do have milk and cookies or if he prefers Bud light and pretzels (If he choses). Also tell him not to drink too much like he did last year. I happen to catch him with my camera. Take a look below.