Got hit by a dog!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Drew Gemma, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

Totady we pulled up and turned around in the clients drive parked the truck and trailer. Talking to the helper and a loud noise like a shot gun going off. It was their dog the dumb thing plowed into my truck now I got a dent. I am p.o but I got the dent poped out no harm thank god. Still funny a dof plowed right into my truck.
  2. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL What kinda dog is it do you know?

SCAG POWER LawnSite Senior Member

OK the dogs atty will be calling you in the morning,,,,,,I think he has retained the famous firm of Morgan & Morgan,Or Mark Nation, Todd Long. These are are all personal injury attys.
  4. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Back when I had my Camaro, I had a German Shepard run into the side of it as I was driving through a neighborhood. Of course it hit the only metal thing on the car, the rear quarter. Stupid Dog!
  5. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I'll bet it was a Lab...sounds like something mine would do... :D
  6. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

I couldnt have been a boxer unless there was a squirell or a cat involved.

7. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

my buddy some years back was stoped at a stop sign , legally, and a kid on a bike came off the sidewalk and ran into him, denting his fender.... he had to buy the kid a new bike! and the eat the fender costs.. :dizzy:
  8. yrdandgardenhandyman

yrdandgardenhandyman LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Not mowing related. I have a favorite fishing hole I liketo go to. I have to drive through this little eye blink town to get there. One time I was slowing down, (damned 55 to 35 and back to 55 in less than a minute), and out of the ditch came this Cujo looking St. Bernard. I was in a brand new Jimmy 4X4 and down to around 35 mph. This damned dog attacked the truck tires and I heard a thump and the dog went rolling into the ditch, got up and chased me all the way through the town. Then I never saw the dog again. I stopped at the local Sissy's (local convenience store) on the way back through town and asked if anybody knew the dog as it left a dent behind the drivers door and actually took a chunk out of the left front tire. Nobody would admit they knew the dog.
    The only other time was when we were chipping out a couple of stumps in a fenced in backyard. The homeowner decided to let their English bulldog out into the yard with us. Normally a very friendly and calm, yet slobbery, dog. Well, I guess this dog took offense to this large, noisy piece of equipment tearing up his stumps. My partner had to kick the dog to get it away from the cutter. He was trying to bite it everytime we fired it up. The homeowner got mad because she thought it was cute. :dizzy: Should have just ground the dog to dust.
  9. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

LoL what do you all do if there is a dog on the other side of the fence trying to attack the weed eater string? Becouse i dont want to whip the dog with the string but it makes it hard not to.
  10. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Let it try and eat it! Bet it won't try it again!