1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Got It!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by N&CLandscaping, Jan 21, 2007.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

New Truck! Fianlly Dodge Ram 1500 SLT EX. Cab 4X2 Auto tow hitch all the bells and whistles!!! Love it and cant wait to start landscaping from it!!! :)

2. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Nice truck... it's safe to block a road like that?
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I think the truck in the background with the plow would serve you a little better!!! Any reason why you didnt go for a 4x4?
  4. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

God looking truck. What does it have for an engine? Be careful if we get any snow.
  5. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Never mind saw it was a 2000 in your sig. I have almost the exact same model just SLT laramie instead of EX and its a 98. Great truck. Does it have the 5.2 or 5.9? I know my 5.9 hauls anything with ease.

6. N&CLandscaping

its a 5.9 magnum. I can't wait to get a trailer for it!!! This is definitely a step in the right direction. Its alot better then when I was using a station wagon lol.
  7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Wow thats smart you park your new truck in the middle of the road?:nono: :hammerhead: just kidding with you man.
    Looks nice what did ya pay and what's the mi. The Dodge i have that my Dad owns now has the 5.2L and 4x4, thats a big engine in that truck. Looks the same though, just maroon instead of green. So you gonna have 2 trucks now?
  8. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Sharp truck. What happend to the 06' Chevy 3500 dump you had?
  9. N&CLandscaping

Thanks guys, the road, isnt a main road lol its like a commercial street type thing. Only certin times you can go down it, thats why its blocking the street :) The 06 chevy, I never had it, I ordered it for the spring. I put a 100 dollar deposit on it, which I lost because I changed my mind about it. I hope to possibly get something a bit bigger by the beging of next winter.
  10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic