Got my 2 redmax 8000 blowers stolen today

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by zima, Nov 25, 2005.

1. zima

zima LawnSite Member

I was buying lunch at a publix shoping center,got back to the truck and they where gone, can't belive is that kind of people out there ,taking away food from my family,we work so hard to get that equipment,that im so mad, do not know what to do at this point. Any person with a clear mind can helpme,just going to start full time next season.

2. Jim Buessing

Jim Buessing LawnSite Member

Sorry to hear that. Visit your local outdoor power equipment dealer. Ask if they have a catalog for tool racks that have locks for items such as blowers and trimmers.

3. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Bad deal you have took a major loss,we have been got a few times nothing this big.

4. sicklid

sicklid LawnSite Member

Where were they? In the bed of a pickup truck?

5. Lawn_Care

Lawn_Care LawnSite Member

My greatest fear, as I am a small operator and work hard to pay for my equipment

6. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

this is why i only get lunch at drive tru,s . theft is a big problem in my city.

7. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Hpoefully you called the police then called your insurance company, sorry to hear that.

8. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Like you say, Your insurance should take care of that. Have you called them????

9. zima

zima LawnSite Member

Hello there,i'm still pretty upset about it,wife is dealing with the insurance,and i am trying to get a few jobs done with my old redmax 4800 and a rake,until i get another 8000 next week,God is helping me out pick up 3 more clean ups,and a timber wall,plus 2 pine straw jobs today. God watches out for the honest man! Be careful with your stuff, especially during the Christmas season.

10. Fvstringpicker

Fvstringpicker LawnSite Fanatic

I had my old stehl BP stolen out of my yard. Several guys here had their whole trailer/equipment stolen