Got my Cheetah in FINALLY...small review

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by slowleak1, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

No pictures:waving:

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

slowleak1 did you here anything from Vaughn's yet?

3. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

The mechanic at the shop said there were no adjustments that can be made. He said he can slow a pump down but not speed it up.

I haven't heard back from the dealer yet today to hear if they have made any progress. I will call them if I dont hear from them before 4 tomorrow, and post the results here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Bs, rpm can be adjusted and if the handle is not moving the input all the way forward it can be.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. slowleak1

Oh I know. Im no dumby when it comes to fixing things/mechanical work. Im just going to let this play out and see what happens. I dont have to cut grass again untill the 2nd, and I have my spare mower if I need it. Its a shame, cause everyone there is extremely nice, even the mechanic who doesn't know what he is talking about.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. slowleak1

Got the call thsi afternoon from the dealer, mower is ready to be picked up. She didnt elaborate on that.

I wont be able to get it untill monday though, so it will be a long weekend for me.

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Which mechanic are you talking about? Mr. Bob is the old guy. And the younger one is Patricia husband. I'm always dealing with Mr. Bob, and I've never had any problem at all. Every time I was told something was wrong with my mower he was on the money with the problem. He knows his stuff.

I've never had a problem :nono::nono::nono:

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Slowleak1 I just PM you

9. slowleak1

I was talking to an older guy with a bum leg...he was rolling around the shop on an office chair lol.

He was the one who was telling me that I overfilled the machine (they filled it not me) and that the hydros have no adjustments and I would just have to deal with it (which I also know is wrong)

I will find out monday whether it got fixed.

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Dam if its not fix, tell them you want your money back. But that guy probably was Mr. Bod if he had glasses on.
    Posted via Mobile Device