got my first 12 month contract!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by promower, Feb 26, 2006.

1. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

WOOOHOOO! I have pushed for 12 month fixed rate contracts for a year now and I finally landed one. 2 acre 71 unit condo, lawn maintenance, hedge trimming, and snow.
  2. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Congrats on the contract!
  3. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah good luck w/ it.
  4. heather lawn sp

heather lawn sp LawnSite Senior Member

Good going!

and remember you signiture line
  5. ICE

ICE LawnSite Member

AWESOME! I am a little jealous, I could never get even one! Good job and good luck! :clapping:

Tim :cool2:
  6. sikagrass

sikagrass LawnSite Member

I only have two commercial properies that pay year around but it sure is nice getting a check from them every month. Congrats!
  7. FairwayLandscape

FairwayLandscape LawnSite Member
    from LI

GOOD LUCK- we cannot even get past the damn reception people.
    Oh well

Great going though!:usflag:
  8. gslawncare

gslawncare LawnSite Member

So what are the clauses for complaints or non-payment. Unless your in bed with the association, they would rather see you starve.
  9. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

We have 3 year round contracts and are trying for 3 more. They are great to have.
  10. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

clause for complaint is if there is one we will fix the problem, 2 weeks past due is a 1.5% late fee, 3 weeks past due is suspension of service, and of course all the regular contract terms and conditions. When we had set a time for me to meet with the board it had to be late evening because the residents had doctor appointments during the day.....yeah it's old people and they will be a pita but the pita charge was added to the estimate, fortunately I will be paid very well for the crap I know I will have to deal with. I was actually quite surprised I got the job, they said they were getting 10 estimates, I think a few dropped out, I'm assuming they got around 7, and probably about 4 of the 7 really put some time and effort into the bid. I'm sure I will have some good stories about this account as the season progresses.