Got my first website hit for 2005

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Soupy, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

We have been pretty much shut down for a month or so and have not received one phone call about business in quit awhile. Tonight I got my first hit for 2005 asking for fert, weed, insect, and disease control information.

Hopefully this is a sign that all my marketing strategies and new company image that was put into place last year is starting to pay off. Now that people have seen my new name and image around for a year I am hoping that they think of us first for 2005. I figured it would take at least a year before it would pay off because of current contracts in 2004.

For those of you that don't know. My idea was to create an image that looked more like a national company. My truck has colorful graphics like the big national chains and that seems to draw more interest then just the plain jane operations.

I might not land the job, but it is exciting to have received a hit this early giving the fact that the ground is covered in snow and lawn care is pretty stalled in my area right now. This also confirms that I should start blanketing targeted areas earlier then normal.

2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Congrats man :drinkup:

3. Soupy

Thanks and I am :drinkup:

4. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Enjoy that beer now, soon you'll be so busy you won't have time for one.

5. Soupy

Rum and Coke and I hope so payup

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

You are the man.

7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Soupy
    I have looked at your web site it is very nice.

8. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

Soupy i have been "keeping up " with what you have done as far as logo design through DO and web site design etc etc and i can say that you have created a monster! I think that your logo design and web site quality are far better than others and should be very rewarding to you and your business. Congrats to you for the "hit" esp. with snow on the ground as you said it is obviously paying off, just wait til the weather gets warmer you wont be able to keep up LOL a good thing. Good luck to you this year on the new campaign and keep us posted on how it is working for you once the season gets more in gear.

9. Soupy

Guys, thanks for the nice comments on the Website.

10. DMAN

DMAN LawnSite Member

Soupy,

Who did you have design your website ? Very easy to navigate and I like the customer log-in option. Nice touch.

DMAN