Got my Green Guardian today!

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by livingsoils, Jun 13, 2007.

1. livingsoils

livingsoils LawnSite Member

Check out there website they have labels on all their products. I was sceptically going in but I now see that it truly does work (at least up to now).
    Thanks Mark for straightening the Fedex thing out. Everyone was very helpful and I am please with the product, I just get a little impatient.:clapping:
  2. green_mark

green_mark LawnSite Senior Member

Check out the website
    go to the order page and click on the catalog.
    It shows all the ingredients for each product on the labels in the pdf file.
  3. lawnsbytim

lawnsbytim LawnSite Member

Ok - spot spraying works if you just have a few weeds - just make sure the surrounding turf has a feeding - to avoid the green spots. The weed control will double with an application of powdered lime on the still wet turf. Backpacks have their use, but I could never get an even enough coverage. Use the gun and tip that Mark recommends, forget the chemlawn gun - needs the fine spray.
  4. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Just got the lawnjet gun in today. I can see why it's recommended now. I was getting good control on larger broadleaf weeds (plantain, dandy's, etc) but was struggling with clover and oxalis. This gun should do the trick.

Say goodbye to the Lesco gun experiments!
  5. livingsoils

livingsoils LawnSite Member

Here are pics. The pictures were taken 2 weeks apart. As you can see the clover was really knocked back. The birds eye view was taken from a deck and you can see where I sprayed the clover patch and were I did not. I know the white lines gives it away but you can see what I mean.

turf field 055.jpg

mikes test 056.jpg

mikes test 104.jpg

mikes test 105.jpg

mikes test 106.jpg
  6. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Results looked great. Although $2.00 - $3.00 per k is pretty expensive. Keep us posted though, gotta love those pics. Good work.