got my new dingo stuck...

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by vipermanz, Feb 18, 2006.

1. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

Help me!!!!!!! its a 323 series and i've got it high centered in mud, i've tried all the usual things like putting boards under it and even capstones around all the wheels, i thinking now about getting a come-a-long puller and a floor jack and trying my best to bring it level.

2. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Can you use the bucket to pull the front wheels out of the much?

Tip it forward, and drop it, should pick the machine up.

then you can dig out the dirt under it and stick a few boards.
  3. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

that's one of my ideas, i'll get it out:weightlifter: :dizzy:
  4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

You left it in the mud to ask the internet board for help? Get out there and put your back into it. Come along should work, I would think.
  5. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

Take your camera with ya cause we all wanna see pics:waving:
  6. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

for real ........ give me the address and ill go and get it out for ya LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. gammon landscaping

gammon landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

two tools ......truck....chain.
  8. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

This is where tracks make all the difference. For future reference if you know its going to be a mud pit, bring some scrap plywood with you and put it in the muddiest spots.

Luckily the first time I used a dingo I had rented the backhoe so when I got it stuck on a hill I just pulled myself out.

I would be leery of using the truck to pull it out, nothing like recking a $24k machine. Good luck and please, photo's...
  9. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

lol, that's exactly why i bought a tracked machine ( although i have gotten it stuck before....

and as long as you hook to something solid pulling out with a truck shold be fine.

$24K???? wheeled units are only about $12-14K
  10. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

oops, your right, I keep thinking of the 425tx + implement quotes I've gotten.

Hey you changed your Avatar, it used to be the green palm plant and pot right? Why don't you add some of your own Dingo's in action pictures to the thread I started. I consider you to be one of the experts, come on show off your machine.