Got my new Lazer HP 44" 17 hp

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Millertime, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Millertime

Millertime LawnSite Member

Finally got my new mower and all I can say is I love it. I went from a Craftsman 42" to the HP 44" and boy what a change. Now if it would just quit raining so I can go practice with this zero turn. Thanks.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Millertime,

Congratulations! I'll bet your having fun jumping from a lawn tractor to the HP. It's pretty amazing how much quicker they are on the lawn compared to what you've been using. It kinda makes cutting grass fun again doesn't it......

Terry

3. When I got my new Exmark it made me wish I had more grass! So I got out and started mowing other people's - now I've got a good part-time business.

Exmark's definately take the "chore" out of mowing - it's a better ride than Disneyland.

Enjoy!

4. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Millertime,
    That new exmark of your's will certainly get you closer to miller time a good bit quicker......................LOL!

Enjoy!

5. Millertime

Millertime LawnSite Member

Yeah, it definately makes it fun to mow again. I'm thinking about mowing my yard again today, even though I just mowed it Friday.

I noticed something Friday when I was cleaning the mower off after mowing. When your sitting on the mower the right wheel motor was leaking a little oil on the frame. It appears to be coming from the oil lines going into the wheel motor. Anybody else have any problems like this?

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Millertime,

I would get it looked at asap. I had a guy get a unit with a bad o-ring in the fitting earlier this year and about 5 years ago I had a guy with a bad hose as well. These are high pressure lines and you should contact your dealer ASAP to get the unit inspected.

Thanks

Terry