1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

got my new mower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by chris buck, Feb 17, 2013.

1. chris buck

chris buck LawnSite Member

Been doing this off and on for 11 yrs, got out completely a couple years ago but decided to do it again this year. My previuos mower was a 757, but I got lucky and found a '12 950 still with no hours on it. Definately not a fan of the new design of the 950's with the convenience package. Anyway, thought I'd show it off....can't wait for it to warm up!!!

2. dynogt16

dynogt16 LawnSite Member
    from INDIANA

Nice man. We considered john deere i know they use them up north alot. We use scag.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Looking good the down side you gonna put on to many pounds :waving:
  4. chris buck

chris buck LawnSite Member

Negative......my full time job keeps that from happening!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

Very Nice. So far, as I've slowly been seeing everyone's spring purchases I've begun to drool. haha

YardBros Outdoors
  6. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Sweet looking mower man!!! I have my eye on a leftover 950 at the local dealer. Waiting for the dealer to get desperate
  7. jonniebud

jonniebud LawnSite Member

very nice ride
  8. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

congrats. you may want to consider using the oregon g6 blades on it. they cut the clippings up into smaller pieces and put less drag on the engine and they cost less than factory blades. the factory blades are around $70 and the g6 blades are around $50 a set. all i use is g6 blades on mine now. they last longer and do a better job.