1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Got My New Quick 36 Super!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by docta, Sep 14, 2005.

1. docta

docta LawnSite Member

I finally got my New Quick Super Duty and I fell in love with it immediately.. I really worried about how this mower would steer. Well, let me tell you, it's as advertized. It's very easy to maneuver and it has a lovely cut.
    Thanks Gary for the reassurance.
  2. Fubba

Fubba LawnSite Senior Member

Any pics??
  3. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

yeah i want to see this thing in action. i would love to put away my 21's
  4. docta

docta LawnSite Member

I don't have any pics yet, but I'll be cutting tomorrow and will try to get a few pics.
  5. cookedonphonics

cookedonphonics LawnSite Member

I've had mine since May and really like it. I've really beat this thing up (understatement) and it keeps coming back for more....lol
    VERY solid machine. Was striping nicely earlier in the summer (w/o striping kit) but I didn't take pics then. I could take pics now, but everything is so dry here, the pics won't do the mower any justice.
    Very easy to handle.
    Awesome on hills.
    Doesn't guzzle gas.
    PLUS, on the gas note... there were days where I just used 2 ramps and loaded directly on to the back of my truck (Ram 1500) and had plenty of room to spare for blowers and trimmers. I could keep my trailer parked at least one day a week...(HUGE difference in MPG on truck).

Glad you like yours!! They make a nice product for the money.