Got my ocdc on my triton deck today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dhenegar, Mar 23, 2006.

1. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

:) Today we fabricated a plate that sits on top of the deck to hold my director from york sheet. The best thing is that no holes were drilled into the deck, leaving the ability to adjust the discharge shoot. The only hole drilled was in the pulley cover upright. The other hole was the one that the baggers goes in.

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

No Pics :usflag:

3. Buckeye1

Buckeye1 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Sounds like what ezchute did. They claim there ocdc is the only one that will fit the new Triton decks. No holes to drill, and the baffle is still adjustable. The upright part mounts by a huge bolt through that bagger hole.

4. John Gamba

from ct

You sell garbage:nono:

5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Lets see some pictures! I have a YSM Director, and was wondering how to retrofit it on something else.

6. John Gamba

from ct

:waving: -------------------

7. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

Can someone help me on how to post pics. I have a dig. camera with kodak software, but i'm not sure how to post pics with it. If I can figure this out I will post some pics. Thanks!:confused:

8. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

I forgot to tell you how I mounted it. We took a piece of 1/4" plate and cut it out to fit on top of the deck around the adj. screws for the baffle. Then welded a piece of angle vertically to butt up against the vertical piece that the pulley shield sits on. Put a bolt thru that and then put one thru the big hole that the bagger goes in. Finally put the director where we wanted it on the plate and welded her down. Let me tell you it is solid. I'll try to get some pics if I can figure it out.

9. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Take some pics, and PM me for my email address, I'll reduce them and post them.