Got My Quick 36 today....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TAZ, Jun 27, 2006.

1. TAZ

TAZ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

First of all I would like to say thanks for the folks here at lawn site. Without all the input from the members I would not have considered an internet/mail order purchase of this type.

I have only really used 21” push types, Lawn garden tractors and my trusty 60” ZTR Toro. I was really impressed with the little quick. It handles really easy. The only time you really have to apply some muscle is on side hills the rest is cake. I was also impressed with the maneuverability of this machine. Got into allot of tight area’s that I was skeptical about. Mulches well considering how wet the grass is here now.

Gary and the folks at Better couldn’t be nicer. The Machine arrived at my door in 2 business days from ordering. They answered all my questions very honestly from what I can see after receiving and using the machine.

I will attach a few pics as I know the question of striping with this mower comes up frequently. Here are some from the first cut with the machine today. These were as uncrated. I had the cut height set by better to 3", put gas in it and cut....

Q36-062706-1.jpg

2. TAZ

from Ohio

another..........

Q36-062706-2.jpg

3. TAZ

from Ohio

last one .....

Q36-062706-3.jpg

4. Rickco

Rickco LawnSite Member

Where's the Pics of the mower?

5. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Taz....looking good!! My Samurai will hopefully be on my door step Thursday. Very excited to try this thing out for myself!!! Good luck

6. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea...show us the Mower!

7. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

How tough would it be to design a simple braking system for each wheel? I understand this machine steers by armstrong:)

8. TAZ

from Ohio

Kinda hard to take one in action with one person... I have a few on the camera. I will post them after I get a chance to download them.... Nothing special though. Just a Q36 SuperFox

-TAZ

9. TAZ

from Ohio

I dunno.... didn't pay it much attention. I could zero turn it very easily. The only place that would come into play IMO is on the side hills. Something to remember is that the wheelbase is allot less than other units so the about of weight way out front is less. The mass is closer to the rear wheels. I was surprizedhow easily I could get in and out of tight spots.

-TAZ

10. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Im expecting my super fox tommm !! Did you get the sulky wiht yours or the stripe kit or are those stripes with out any striping kit? Also one more question does the machine cut prety fast? and cut throught tall grass ok without boging down?