Got my truck painted

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 944own, Nov 24, 2010.

1. GunnPropertyServices

GunnPropertyServices LawnSite Senior Member

looks great! with some lettering it will look very professional

2. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good! Looked fine to me before too though. I don't people expect landscaper/lawn service trucks to look perfect. Mine has a few bumps and bruises for sure. I'd hate to have it all fixed and have to start worrying about scratching and/or denting it again, lol.

3. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea I need to get it lettered my neighbor across the street from me is a graphic designer and is helping me work on my logo. I have been doing his leaves for free.LOL

4. 944own

I mainly do property preservation work on foreclosures for the bank, and that work it does not matter what you look like going to work but this year I have picked up about 20 good residential accts in real high end neighborhoods and looking professional is what allot of these folks look for so I thought why not if you look better and could help get more work.

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Wow...that looks great...nice price also...2 year warranty doesn't sound like a lot though...would it be possible, in your case, to have paid more for a longer warranty?

I've been considering getting a new coat on my truck, but I have a lot of other stuff that needs done first...

6. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Two year warranty on a $750.00 paint job sounds pretty good to me!!

Paint looks great... Now you should de-yellow those driving lights!!

7. 944own

The paint job was $350 and a extra $200 for the door jams and the rest was body work so if the paint does not hold up after 2 years I could have the whole thing sprayed again for $350 because I would not need body work or the door jams also the other car I have had them do was a little over a year ago and still looks like they did it yesterday. As for the lights I put these little lights on it last night they look like HID lights at night and they were only $20 bucks at walmart and look really cool at night.

2010-11-25 11.25.42.jpg

8. 944own

sorry dont know why the pic is sideways I put this on from my mac instead of my pc.

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Oh yeah...I wasn't trying to be critical by any means...just curious. :waving:

10. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

750 for an overall paint job with a 2 year warranty an get a nice job , That shop has trucks to paint for years with those prices , it has to be acryalic enamel , I like enamel better anyways ,, base/clear coat is expensive to spray an for the money its really not worth it!!