1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Got my truck painted

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 944own, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

The original didn't look in that bad a shape to me but I can appreciate the color change. Nice job and even better job on the price. Seems like a win-win.
  2. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

You are correct this is the acryalic enamel their prices are 249 for acryalic enamel and 499 for base clear but 100 extra for a truck I attached a pic of the car I had painted last may I bought it from the bank as a repo for my wife and the paint was terrible and faded but I did not change the color but had a small dent on the trunk taken out it cost $650 and was the base clear and is holding up good 4 year warranty The guy told me with the truck going white and being a work truck I probably would not tell the difference I also attached a pic with the doors open so you can see how they painted the jams.

2010-11-25 16.37.47.jpg

2010-11-25 16.51.40.jpg

2010-11-25 16.52.48.jpg
  3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

They did a real neat job on that. Those are practically Maco prices with much better quality!
  4. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree!!!
  5. joey7599

joey7599 LawnSite Member
    from Ma

looks as good as new
  6. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great! Peachtree is good for work truck type jobs. I had them paint my old Chevy diesel. 150 bucks!. It looked good enough from 50 feet. This price was for a shoot only. They even painted the leaves in the bed.... tree leaves not leaf springs. I was satisfied. That place is exactly like maaco.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

A guy I know told me he knows some of the people that work there and it just all depends on who paints your truck. As for the $150.00 paint job they did not offer anything like that when I was there. IDK
  8. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I think that brush guard would look good white. And that paint looks good and the price is a great deal!!