Got my Truckcraft dumper today

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by lqmustang, Dec 2, 2004.

1. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

Been wanting one of these for a while now. No more raking and shoveling to unload any more!!!! :D Too bad I'll have to wait until next season to really see the benefits as opposed to the money I spent on it, but I didn't want to give steel prices a chance to raise the price on the dumper before then either.

DSC00510.JPG

2. lqmustang

another with the bed raised.....

DSC00512.JPG

3. lqmustang

the hydraulics, has a 4000 lb dumping capacity, so I dont' think I'll ever have a problem

DSC00514.JPG

4. lqmustang

Last one for now, the undercarriage area....

DSC00513.JPG

5. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good! Is that on a six foot bed tho?

6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Sweet! Any plans for side boards of any kind? That has stake pockets, right?

7. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

The Truckcraft is a very nice unit. i hope to get one someday maybe with the salter attachment.

8. lqmustang

Yes, I have the shortbed which is technically 6'8". I was originally looking to buy a longbed this summer, but I couldn't pass up the deal I got on this truck, so shortbed it is.

Gogetter, plans are to add sideboards, but I'm in no hurry. I'm finished for the season, so I have all winter to put something nice together. With plowing, I like all the visibility I can get, so I'll leave them off for now. There are 6 stake pockets, 2 on each side and 2 in the front. (The long bed version gets 8 pockets.) Would be nothing for me to weld a couple more on mine if I felt the need.

9. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a real sharp looking truck with that dump insert. How much can it dump?

10. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good, you will love it. I love mine!