1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Got my turf tiger today!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by arl250, Jan 23, 2013.

1. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

So I guess what you are saying is more horsepower, less the engine works equals less fuel consumption. Depending on the mowing conditions always better to have more horsepower than getting in a situation where you get caught without enough hp to get the job done. I get it.

2. arl250

arl250 LawnSite Senior Member

That's why I went with the vanguard was price and the fact the if I need the power and I know I will its there... also considered the 29 kohler efi but it just seemed like a no brainer to go with the most horse power for the cheapest price
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

Just talk to my local sales rep and he said 11k out the door with Briggs set up. I'm saving up my pennies and hopefully I will be a proud owner of new Turf Tiger.

4. arl250

arl250 LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like a deal my dealer said that was the last he had the 2013 were going up... I only have one scag dealer local they are great but known to be high they will do whatever it takes to keep us mowing tho if a mower breaks down
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

$9600 + tax on the last TT VG 35hp I bought last July.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Compared to others mowers out there not a bad price:waving:

7. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

Yeah the dealer has an online parts store also that is a sponsor here. mowpart.com
    Their dealer website is fourbros.com.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Sharps_lawn&landscaping

Sharps_lawn&landscaping LawnSite Member
    from TN

I love my Tt but my friend just got a ferris and it seems like you can't beat the ride with the suspension. Wish I knew more about them. But my turf tigers take a hard beat down all the time with very minor issues so its very hard for me to trade to another zero turn.