Got my turf tiger today!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by arl250, Jan 23, 2013.

1. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

So I guess what you are saying is more horsepower, less the engine works equals less fuel consumption. Depending on the mowing conditions always better to have more horsepower than getting in a situation where you get caught without enough hp to get the job done. I get it.

2. arl250

arl250 LawnSite Senior Member

That's why I went with the vanguard was price and the fact the if I need the power and I know I will its there... also considered the 29 kohler efi but it just seemed like a no brainer to go with the most horse power for the cheapest price
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

Just talk to my local sales rep and he said 11k out the door with Briggs set up. I'm saving up my pennies and hopefully I will be a proud owner of new Turf Tiger.

4. arl250

arl250 LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like a deal my dealer said that was the last he had the 2013 were going up... I only have one scag dealer local they are great but known to be high they will do whatever it takes to keep us mowing tho if a mower breaks down
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

$9600 + tax on the last TT VG 35hp I bought last July.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Compared to others mowers out there not a bad price:waving:

7. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

Yeah the dealer has an online parts store also that is a sponsor here. mowpart.com
    Their dealer website is fourbros.com.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Sharps_lawn&landscaping

Sharps_lawn&landscaping LawnSite Member
    from TN

I love my Tt but my friend just got a ferris and it seems like you can't beat the ride with the suspension. Wish I knew more about them. But my turf tigers take a hard beat down all the time with very minor issues so its very hard for me to trade to another zero turn.