1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Got New Equipment!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RedWingsDet, May 3, 2004.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Well yesterday I bought a Sthil 4 Mix Trimmer, Sthil 4 Mix Edger, and a Sthil Backpack Blower... The trimmer was $379, Edger 400 and blower 400. if anyone has WB or zeroturn please tell me i would iike to buy if forsale
  2. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

have you used the 4 mix trimmer i am interested in these
  3. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

i have the FS 110 is awesome
    no comparson to the FS 85
  4. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Those prices seem awfully high. You're talking about the 110's, right? Several dealers here have the trimmer for $329 and the edger for $379 (dunno about the blower, waiting to see what the 4-mix version is gonna be like when it comes out).
  5. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

PM me if you wana talk vvvvv
  6. terryzrx1200

terryzrx1200 LawnSite Member

I've got the FS110, 4-mixer edger. Has good power, starts easy, not a lot of vibration. I love it. Only negative is it's a little heavy. I'm looking to get the back pack blower next. Let me know how you like yours. Thanks Terry
  7. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

well all 3 work AWSOME!!! The 4mix edger and trimmer are the best ive used yet, i love it, im glad i bought them, they were very pricey, but worth it... the blower works AWSOME!!! when grass is wet, it gets it off the cement like butter, it works awsome!!! its worth the $400+ price tag ;) Next thing i have to get is a WB or Zeroturn :-D