1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Got new shirts today!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ivyslawncare, Jul 29, 2011.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,nice shirts!
  2. tm14930

tm14930 LawnSite Member
    from nj

hey Guys, nice logos! Just a couple of things though. Safety/lime green
    is worn by so many people in all fields now that your just another shirt in the crowd. Also, that color gets dirty real quick with a lot of stains that are not going to come out. Keep a clean one for meeting with clients. I'm not pickin, just pointing it out. gl

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I went with 5 different colors, blue,green,black and 2 different color grays.
  4. ivyslawncare

ivyslawncare LawnSite Member

Yeah thats what my dad said, but i figured there was a reason to that! Get attention, be safe, reflects sunlight. But i guess there are pros and cons to evey color. And besides no lco's here have there own t-shirts. The only other guys out here with saftey green T's are city workers and construction workers!
  5. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Wanna send me one so i can Rep. Your Company! lol Those shirts are sweet! Im still wearing some out dated Custom t's from like 5 years ago. Need an update..>Where'd you get yours from?? If you dont mind me asking

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

lol all mine say my name on em, so that probably wont work for you. I got them from a local company in the same town as me.
  7. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

Saftey greens bad ass
  8. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey what kind of tees are cool enough and do not soak up the sweat? I have been using dry athletic shirts that are some kind of poly. Are not cheap enough to print on. Any hints?
  9. MosleyYardMaintenance

MosleyYardMaintenance LawnSite Member

Hey JT's Lawncare! Where did you get your shirts printed? online or local to you? Im looking at getting some longsleeve shirts but want to stick within my budget
  10. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

For all you guys that are going with the "safety green" - do you not find that color shows every little piece of dirt that you come into contact with? I am pretty sure if I went with that color the first time I repaired a irrigation head at a clients house while mowing - I would look dirty the rest of the day.