Got some new toys

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Davis TLC, Mar 22, 2001.

1. Got some new toys yesterday. Got a new Redmax EB6200 backpack blower and a new Prizelawn Bigfoot spreader. Been needing both for a while and finally bit the bullet and got them. My other push spreader was toast and was a cheap one to boot, this Bigfoot should last for years to come. The blower is a big improvement over my Stihl BG72, I'm ready to blow off the driveways and sidewalks with my new toy.

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Congrats on the new toys Rich. I know you will enjoy that EB6200, it is a great blower.

3. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Rich,
    Congrats on the new toys, may they make you lots and lots of MONEY!

4. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

My new toys this week are a new 30 gallon Dixie Chopper pull behind sprayer, 5' Dixie Chopper front blade, and a Vandermolen 850BTx backpack blower(750cfm). I know everyone likes the Redmax and Shindaiwas(I do too), but these guys invented the backpack blower in 1954 and are still making them so they suckered me in. I think I'll not be disappointed. Time will tell. Lynn

5. Skookum

Skookum LawnSite Senior Member

My new toys this season are a Echo Hedge Clipper, Echo split boom power head, Echo Articulating Hedge Clipper attachment, and the Echo Pruner attachment.

6. mountainviewland

mountainviewland LawnSite Member

Mine are 2 52" turf tracer HP's and an Ultra Vac for my full size lazer.

7. cp

cp LawnSite Senior Member

Well I don't want to brag but I left the store yesterday with a quote list on following:

Echoe Trimmer
    Echoe Stick Edger
    Echoe Blower
    Hedge Trimmer
    Lazer 60 rider
    32" WB
    16' tandem trailer
    and last but not least equip rack..

Oh...Did I mention that this was my start up kit...

All I'm waiting on now is my lawyer to get my papers done..

Congrats to all who got new toys and good luck this year.

Chris..

8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Last week mine were, a Trench Master and a compressor.

9. Nathan

Nathan LawnSite Member

We just picked up an exmark turftracer hp. After running vikings and being very happy, I can say that with the TT HP we are veeeeeeeery happy. I haven't run anything that can bag as well as this machine. It will easily pay for itself in two months.

10. Glad to see I'm not the only one getting some new toys this spring. Hope everyone has a busy and profitable year.