Got that critter out the wall

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hoight white, Nov 14, 2003.

1. hoight white

hoight white Banned

Hey ya'll!:dizzy: :dizzy:
    i dun wen and got that critter out the wall. i ended up sticked mah double barrell shotgun and thats was the end of that!!!talk about messy!!!! this as you could imagine made the customers very hostile cz uh the stench and all. i had to use my echo650 to clean up that critter(what wuz left of it) it waz rigodamndiculous!!!!!!!

i recentley came into possession of a 72" x-mark liquid cooled lawn arraider dethathcer, yard debis collectin, dream machine via the ebay. it is SAAAWEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!!!! this will definetley help the business

-Hoight:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I sure hope that when I'm 47 years old, I have better things to do with my time then this. Kinda pathetic.

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Must be the cold IMO. I just turned 49 yesterday and I don't talk like that...LOL.

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

yee haw! lets have us a ho-down and a pig roast!!

5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I've been to Duluth and I also have been to Louisville.

What I am sayin is I know a southern accent and I know a Northern one. That dude is starting a whole new culture.

6. the scaper

the scaper LawnSite Senior Member

i dang sure aint never heard nobody on lawnsite talk like that... dont that beat all?

7. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

a perfect example of what could happen when your family tree has no branches. my only question: when did you relocate from south jersey to your present location?

8. the scaper

the scaper LawnSite Senior Member

IIIII'LL tell ya agin, i jess aint never seen nutin like it . i'm gown hafta tell ol tater bug about this un!

9. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

Would you please use proper English or wait till you're sober to post, for the most part, this one makes no sense at all.

Consider using the Off Topic forum, that way it's easier to spot and ignore.:confused: