1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Got the free can and wow!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by BryceBentleyLCS, May 15, 2008.

1. BryceBentleyLCS

BryceBentleyLCS LawnSite Member

I received the free can that Dano sent me and all I can say it wow!!! This stuff really works and works great. I sprayed all my master locks, key switches, Hedge clippers, tool boxes, battery terminals, trailer gate hinges, mower throttle cables and choke cables, and then I ran out!!!AHHHHH off the John Deere dealer for the full can....back to work.... garage door, trailer leaf springs, trailer coupler. The list goes on an on.. I used to spray everything listed weekly with WD-40 and after one rain it was all gone. Now with Fluid Film after 8 really hard days with rain, it is still there and still working perfect. Thank you Dano for the free can, I wish I would have found this stuff along time ago before I spend about 2000.00 in WD-Crappy!!!:usflag:

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I can't believe I haven't responded to this sooner! You are welcome, and I am glad to hear it!!!

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT