Got three new accounts today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by paridise, Feb 28, 2005.

1. paridise

paridise LawnSite Member

I was passing out flyers today and got three new accounts today. 2 residential and a church and only pass out about 125 flyers Feelin like the start to a good year.

2. Grass Gator

Grass Gator LawnSite Member

Great return rate.....good job.

3. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

Good work I'm working on my flyer's right now

4. b727guru

b727guru LawnSite Member

I started this last Saturday with 150 flyers and received 1 call.

It's been raining since, so maybe tomorrow I'll deliver the remaining 350 flyers.

Wish me luck!

Guru

5. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

delivered 600 full color card stock flyers.... 4x8.... not one call yet... is it still a little too early??? Centipede, Bermuda and St. Augustine is still brown around here...

6. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Where do you guys get your flyers?

7. Carolina Cuts

I'm somewhat fortunate... I've got a bro-in-law with alot of cash... who recently bought a high end laser printer. It prints 10,000 color copies. So I designed my own color 'card' flyer with Illustrator 9... 3x8 cards with all info... I can fit 3 to a page and print them out on a 110lb card stock paper... they came out really nice... and they're heavy like a doorhanger... so they're durable. Cut em' all with a paper cutter he has in his office. I'd post em' on here, but I'm not sure how to do it. :rolleyes:

8. Carolina Cuts

testing....

grassflyer.jpg

9. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I like it. Good luck

10. Carolina Cuts

yea... thanks. 600 are distributed... with fair prices... and NOTHING! :sleeping: hoping, it's just not the right time... and not the prices. I understand the statistics... 1-2 calls for every thousand... but I was hoping these would stand out a bit versus the standard bXw photocopied flyers... apparently not. :cry: