Got to admit, hasn't been bad so far.

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Florida Gardener, Jul 16, 2012.

1. mjlcare2

mjlcare2 LawnSite Member

you guys all better knock on wood!

2. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I got most everything done by Thursday evening. Knew today would be sweltering. Putting off the five I have left until after 4pm.

3. Yea, today and yesterday have been ruff...err rough. Man, what speciod am I again?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

It looks like it is going to be bad today, maybe tomorrow, monday 50% chance of rain so we will see. It is heat index of 104 right now...good stuff. Just a few more weeks though

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I am enjoying the return to traditional weather patterns. Late showers with breezes. Overnite showes to add to ground saturation. It's been hot , but surprisingly manageable.:usflag:

6. Very hot week this week....8 more weeks to go.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Keith

Yesterday and today was pretty steamy in the interior of Florida. High of 95F today. No breeze most of the day and no cloud cover, but still dew points in the mid-70s. But hell, I've seen it much worse.

8. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Thursday was pretty decent at times with a few light breezes here, especially in the early morning but then just stagnate, hot , humid , steamy mess. I will concur it has been much worse so I am not hating life but it was nothing our friends in the north would call comfortable.

9. Felt the first signs of "Fall" today. It was 91, but low humidity. Was doing some cutbacks on ixoras and it didn't feel bad at all. Supposed to be a cold winter from what I hear too.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Keith

No lack of humidity up here. But no oppressive heat either. Was cutting two, one larger, at about 2pm. Clouded up. Cool breeze came in, then some light rain as I was trimming. Then it opened up. Got to head back over there now and edge and blow the drives off.