Got Used

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CLARK LAWN, May 1, 2008.

1. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

around the begining of April i got a call for a lawn price i go uot and meet the guy. today while at the gas station i see him at the gas station with a truck and trailer with a brand new exmark.

2. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

"Thanks for wasting my time. I hope to drive by you real soon while your broke down on the side of the road." That's what I would have said. I bet your blood was boiling.

3. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

he probably visits this forum too. Most likely where he got the idea to check your prices. :)

4. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I would have laughed at him (I would be mad for having my time wasted), I would act like it didnt bother me though. So, what did you do?

5. Juan_Deere

Juan_Deere LawnSite Senior Member

I'm trying real hard to understand your point.

6. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

Thats low :nono:

7. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

thats why you ask questions during the initial estimate. if i see a young guy wanting an estimate and hes not a doctor, i start to suspect things.

8. Juan_Deere

Juan_Deere LawnSite Senior Member

What are you guys talking about?

Maybe he simply decided he wanted to buy a mower and do it himself from now on.
    Maybe a buddy of his bought a mower and he was just taking it to him because he owns a truck and a trailer.
    Maybe he got a job at the local Exmark dealer, and was delivering a new mower to a customer.
    Maybe he simply decided to get into the mowing business. Everyone here decided the same thing at some point in time.

Why does it have to be some kind of conspiracy theory?

9. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

cause youve probably done this to

10. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

guilty conscience huh, juan? :nono: