1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

gots me a new mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fazzy815-66, Mar 16, 2009.

1. fazzy815-66

fazzy815-66 LawnSite Senior Member

Well today was the day. I got a new everride wasp 48"...only thing is I gotta put it together Ill take some more pics tomorrow (all together) maybe some of my truck and other stuff

IMG00267.jpg

2. sslopok

sslopok LawnSite Member

congrats! I'm gonna guess that you bought it from an online source?
    Anyway it looks like a sweet mower.
    SSLOPOK

3. TheCanadianLawnRanger

TheCanadianLawnRanger LawnSite Member

Looks great..congrats

4. fazzy815-66

yup got it for 1800.00 plus 270 to ship....It replaces a Toro 48" turboforce that got ripped off!!:dizzy: (idiotic thieves). I couldn't afford another one (3300.00) so I really hope it cuts well.

5. capnsac

capnsac LawnSite Senior Member

That's what you have insurance for fella!

6. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Let us know the difference between the two. I have a Toro 48" T-bar w/Tubo force deck and love the cut it leaves. Just curious what the difference in cut between the two mowers. I'm in need of another wb but the cost of another Toro is prohibitive. I spoke with my dealer today the cost of a 40" T-Bar w/turbo force deck was going to be $3,600 for a belt drive mower.

7. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

looks like a hydro. if so you'll love it. I had a 36" hydro wasp but traded it for a 34" Scorpion FX. I'm lazy :)

8. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Encore!

9. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

Ummmm...looks like a belt drive to me. Look at the small drive tires... that usually means belt.

Plus he got it for $1800...

If you could buy Everride hydros @ 1800 I would support Everride with 100% support.

10. fazzy815-66

yeah! exactly! thats what I was able to spend after I got the insurance check.H e l l o!