1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Gotta Jack Up Your Shrubs

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by tchambeau, Jan 29, 2013.

1. tchambeau

tchambeau LawnSite Member

This site has helped me alot over the years. I can only give back a little humor and maybe an inspiration for another landscaper to also make their own humorous video on their website, now that online presence is more important than ever. Thanks for watching
    Todd Chambeau
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cHwkZyJF2Y

2. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

good stuff.

3. tchambeau

Thanks Groomer

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

You were making that Tele sing now...

5. tchambeau

Thanks Richard, I was looking for barkin', not singing:, but hey I'll take it.:laugh: Thanks for replying

6. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

Rocking, funny video. Really tearing up that guitar my friend. I rate it,....Thumbs UpThumbs Up 2 thumbs up.

7. Richard Martin

Hey, I have one of those myself. A 1983 American... We're DiMarzio humbucking in the bridge...

[​IMG]

8. tchambeau

Nice, I always wanted one with a Maple neck. What type of Les Paul is that? I see its a signature of some sort, can't make it out?

9. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

Sounding good Todd! Also checked out your other video uploads. That video you guys did for "Be My Bakery" is pretty legit :)

10. Richard Martin

It's just a Chinese Les Paul. They're making their low end models there now. I picked it up used for next to nothing.