gotta love days like today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BCFLawnLandscape, May 9, 2006.

1. BCFLawnLandscape

BCFLawnLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Well once i finally got out on route for the day, after getting mowers prepped. First yard goes fine....second yard I take my tank 60 off and for some odd reason all of the welds decide to break off the back for the ramp, i bought the trailer used last year so i wasnt too mad....luckily my brother lived down the street and had some boards get the mower back on. Get it home...out of welding rods for the arc welder...Wow....after about an hour of getting more and getting it welded back on, get a call from my guy who was doing bobcat work for me...starter went out...so that cost me 280 bucks. WOW...I did manage to finish my route for the day finally but didnt know it was going to be this bad...

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Must be something in the water in Ohio because I had a bad day too. Nothing equipment, but pita customers saying they did not want the z turn on their yard. Needless to say I am really thinking of dumping them. Big property too.Not to mentiion after the warm April, we have yards that look like hay fields and the only thing I can do is bag them. I will putting out a letter to the customers offering it to them for a price. No freebies here.

JP