Gotta see the new site!

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ConPro, Apr 2, 2003.

1. ConPro

ConPro LawnSite Member

2. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

Man.... Fantastic web page. CONGRATULATIONS!

I wish I could afford something like that. Keep up the great work.

3. ConPro

ConPro LawnSite Member

Twas $625 plus $15 a month. Still hasn't got me one customer yet, so I'm $625 in the hole. I do have a computer client who said he could get it to the top of the search engines when you type in PA and landscaping. Redoing his lawn next week. fingers crossed.
  4. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Thats one of the best websites I've seen. VERY professional looking, Great job!!!
  5. bommaritro

bommaritro LawnSite Member

It looks very profesional!!! $625 is a fair price for the fine qaulity that you got. I have routinely seen buisnesses charge 1.5K and gotten much less. I hope it brings you some good customers, remeber one good contract and it's paid for itself.

6. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Excellent web site.... very very nice looking.
    Inquery is spelled incorrectly on the "contact" page... Just to let you know.
  7. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

hell of a page who did it for you?
  8. ConPro

ConPro LawnSite Member

A friend of the guy who fixes my equiptment. I really got it to show off some of my nice lawns and nice installations. Makes me look "impotent". Thanks for your comments.
  9. Ed Ryder

Ed Ryder LawnSite Senior Member

It gives a good impression. Nice job. The big question is does your organization live up to the image presented on this site? The words on that site set the bar pretty high.

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

Very Nice site! 4 thumbs up!;)