Gotta see the new site!

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ConPro, Apr 2, 2003.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Excellent website! And I am very critical of websites. Most LCO websites I see are lacking to say the least. Yours is top notch!

As for getting your name to the top of search engines, and getting targeted hits to your website, I have mastered that. Send me an email if you want to learn more.

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Hardscape is spelled wrong in the list of services on the home page. You spelled it "hardscpape".

Great looking website otherwise.

3. ConPro

ConPro LawnSite Member

Justalawnguy, wherever I see the bar at I aim for just enough to get over it. I really like to sell package deals, kinda like buy 7 get one free. We always do more than expected. Also when I meet a customer it is always my way or the highway. No one noticed EP HenryO.

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

ConPro, great looking site. You should go into your profile and add it in so that it's always at the bottom of your posts.
    Not that anyone here is buying your services, but at least it's always there if someone want to check it out.
    Best of luck.

Mike9497, if you go to his site and look at the bottom of the page, there's a link to the designers e-mail.