1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

gotta sell the business

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yardboyltd, Feb 7, 2004.

1. yardboyltd

yardboyltd LawnSite Senior Member

because I just got accepted to the United States Air Force Academy! It's been awhile since I've been on here guys, my business has been running well. I have to report July 1st, so I'll have to find someone to carry it out the rest of the season or just sell it (LLC). This site has taught me so much. Thank you.
  2. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Good luck to you! stop by when you get a chance
  3. Duncan Lawn Care

Duncan Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Anywhere near Wichita????
  4. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Make sure to "AIM HIGH" LOL good luck and let me say thank you! I commend you for serving our country so that we can have the freedom to do what we do. To all of you on lawnsite who have served THANK YOU too!!!!! :blob4: :blob4: :blob4:
  5. mbricker

mbricker LawnSite Senior Member

Congratulations, Andy! I bet the Air Force Academy needs a lot more guys like you who have experience with real work.

P.S. Don't let them con you into doing the lawn!
  6. cush

cush LawnSite Senior Member

To all service men and women past present and future THANK YOU!!!!!

Good luck
  7. Tomprevette

Tomprevette LawnSite Member

Thank you Andy for your decision to serve your country, it's people like you that provide the opportunity to allow people like me to do what we do!
    Give-um hell Andy! Find Osama and remember 911.

Tom Prevette
    Jarrettsville, Maryland
  8. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats, I have an awesome view of the academy from my back porch!
  9. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

Thanks Andy for wanting to serve. My cousin went to the AFA and retired in the Air Force at 50 years old. Good luck, stay safe and God Bless.
  10. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Hey good luck.
    Don't forget your root cause you can make good money on your off time mowing lawns around base. When I was in the navy I mowed roughly 20 a week along with work and Heck I made better money mowing lawns than my base pay as a second class.
    You will be an officer when you complete the academy and might not need to do so but keep it in mind.