Gov contract e mails

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by WALKER LANDSCAPE, Feb 22, 2007.

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Has anyone ever heared of notifier they send me Emails for landscaping and grounds maint. They are usually in Kas or New Orleans Tex, NC they just are never around me to respond to them. Anyone?:dizzy:
  2. JT1304

JT1304 LawnSite Member

did you say NC?!?! Tell me more if you can.:confused:
  3. Cracker Station

Cracker Station LawnSite Member

Someone else had posted the same question earlier. I asked how to find out about them but never got an answer. I know the pay is good, just don't know about how fast. There is a company in Virginia I think it is that subs HUD repo house lawn service out but I can't find my info. They had online rates posted and wasn't bad at all. Now I am interested, but clueless. can anybody help?

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

These are mostly like Military Bases and Parks. Its a Email sent to me I will get an address and PM it to you.
  5. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

In MI, they have a website where they list RFPs and contracts that the state is in need of. Your state might have something similar.

However, I try to check them whenever I remember, but have yet to see anything lawn or landscape related. Its usually for office supplies, or cleaning services, or automobile related stuff.