1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Grace's Landscaping work and equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GracesLandscaping, Apr 9, 2009.

1. GracesLandscaping

GracesLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

These are just a few pics I took yesterday while working. I was happy one of my yards got yard of the month in my town :clapping: and I know the lawn is the only thing that even looks that good because i havent even mulched yet!!!! (so please dont dog me too bad about that! i can only do what the customer tells me to do!)

april 8 09 002.jpg

april 8 09 003.jpg

april 8 09 004.jpg

april 8 09 005.jpg

april 8 09 006.jpg

2. GracesLandscaping

Heres a few i took at my parents house just for the heck of it... also there is not yet any mulch at their place either... and a few random tracks in the yard where dad sprayed a few days ago!

april 8 09 007.jpg

april 8 09 008.jpg

april 8 09 010.jpg

april 8 09 011.jpg

3. GracesLandscaping

Here are a few i snapped of my truck and trailer... the truck is filthy because of all the rain we have had here and you cant really see the mowers too good but it'll do for now! mowers are my 03 Dixie Chopper 60" 25 HP Kohler Command Pro and an 08 eXmark Lazer Z xs 60" Triton with a 35 HP Biggs Vanguard......Ill have some more pics in the near future!!!

april 8 09 001.jpg

april 8 09 012.jpg

4. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

everything looks good man...i love that truck!

5. GracesLandscaping

thanks! its a good one! and you can buy it if ya want it!!!!!

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pictures and set-up!

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice stripes

8. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

looks great

9. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

How has the 35 briggs treated you so far? That's gotta be a beast on a 60"

10. GracesLandscaping

its not even mine lol its a friends and he is really busy and i have been helping him with a few lawns but im buying an exmark within the next week... but i have put about 35 hours on it and it runs great doesn't bog bad enough that you have to slow down and ive mowed some tall $hit this year!!! about 10" wet grass/weed combo and it did fine. only thing wrong with it so far is i think the clutch is going out (for the blade engagement) but he tells me its a belt wearing down but im not so sure!

Keep the comments/advice coming!!!!:):):)