grade my agreement again.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by stevenf, Mar 25, 2008.

1. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

Made some changes. I need this finalized very soon so I can get it to my current customers.
    Let me know what you think, and what you think about the dec 1st- feb 28th service. I dont want this agreement to be binding in ANY way and I think the winter service might scare people off.

Steven Fisher
    (***)***-0158
    Customer Name: ____________________
    Billing Address: ____________¬¬¬¬_________

Service agreement for Lawn Care Maintenance

Lawn service is to be provided from starting date listed below and continue thereafter on a __________ schedule during the growing season and once a month from December 1st -February 28th. In the event of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances the services provided will be scheduled for the next available date. Lawn service will include mowing all turf areas, trimming all turf areas inaccessible to mower with a line trimmer, edging all walkways and driveways, and blowing all resulting clippings with a power blower. The cost for this service will be $___________ per visit. This agreement shall commence on ____________and continue thereafter as long as both parties are satisfied. Customers will be placed on a monthly billing cycle. All invoices will be mailed at the end of each month. Any bill received more than 7 days after due date will be subject to a late fee charge.
    Notes to Service Agreement
    Additional service may be provided as needed at customer request.

If you are not satisfied with the level of service you are being provided please notify Turf Trimmers immediately so that we can correct this in a timely manner. Turf Trimmers Landscape Management strives to complete work in a respectable manner each and every visit. If for any reason the customer needs to cancel service, cancellation must be made over the phone at least five days before next service.

By signing below, you (the customer) are agreeing to the above terms

Date: _____________ Signature: ___________________
    Original copy Owner signature: ___________________

2. KSL

KSL LawnSite Member
    from MI

nice copy and edit from gopher:hammerhead:

3. Mr.Lawn

Mr.Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

thought i had seen that somewhere before.

4. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

State the late penalty terms specifically if you want to have any chance of enforcing them.

5. stevenf

I did have a late fee penalty charge but someone on here said it was illigal to charge that much. Now Im trying to find out the legal charge but cant find anything about it, ANYWHERE!

6. Weekes

Weekes LawnSite Member

Call a collection agency and have them collections for you. They will give you all the needed wording info and legal amounts you can charge.

7. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

you did a good job editing.lol

8. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

Limitations on late fee charges are a matter of state law and will vary depending on your state.

9. thegreensideup

thegreensideup LawnSite Member
    from SE PA

Do you think it would be a good idea to add something in the event of a drought that the customer should call you the day before their scheduled service if they need to skip that week?

10. stevenf

Do yall think I should include the once a month from dec 1st- feb 28th or should I reword it with a fall and spring cleanup?