Graham skid mount system for salefor sale

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by josh mcguire, Dec 15, 2005.

1. josh mcguire

josh mcguire LawnSite Member
    from ma

I have a 300 gal system for sale w/ mechanical agitation and a beam 10-10 pump I have ordered a brand new motor for this unit. I am looking for $2750.00. I will let it go for 2000.00 with the original motor.

Please let me know if you are intrested.

2. josh mcguire

from ma

Well how about an offer?

3. Turfdoctor1

Turfdoctor1 LawnSite Senior Member

i just bought a brand new setup just about like that for $2200, with a trailer. So, don't get mad that no one is offering up all that cash

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Josh

While the Beam Pump is the next best thing to a Hydra-cel pump, Use sprayers that size don't bring that much money. I am in Fla and even if I was looking for that size pump I wouldn't buy it because of shipping costs.

The fact that pump has been used long enough to wear out a motor doesn't make it a bad pump but It sure isn't new. The Mechanical Agitation is some thing different that is not all that common and I have to ask why you have it and what it was used for????

As far as offers go, your out of the ball park and offers would only be an insult.

5. josh mcguire

from ma

Well I agree that it is expensive but a single tank poly is by no means a split tank tufflex. Not to mention this setup has mechanical agitation as well as jet agitation. A larg beam regulator not the small hypro disposable style found on most of the skid mounts.

6. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

POST SOME PICS
    it will help

7. josh mcguire

from ma

http://www.grahamlawnequipment.net/gle300.html

Here is a link to the graham site.

Ric I am sure that you are know that the beam pumps cost almost 4 times what a d30 diaphram pump go for. also the john beam 10-10 pump is completley rebuildable. the pump has newer ceramics new head lifters and seats pumps a full 10 gal per min just like when it was brand new. The mechanical agitation allows you to have a better circulation. even if you need to turn the regulator up to spray higher volume.

8. josh mcguire

from ma

I just wanted to provide a little more info on the system

John bean r 10 pump retails for 1,390.00

John bean regulator part # 1207620 Retails 482.62

Tufflex tank 300 gal 1840.00 for single tank split 300 two tank 2310.00 not including mechanical agitation.

Plus hose electric reels skid mount plumbing and agitation unit

2750.00 may be a little high but thats what offers are for

Josh

9. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Josh

My Main pump is a hydra-cel 25 and costs 4 times what a Beam 10 does. Yes I know the quality of a beam and won't knock them. You first Post didn't say you had a tufflex split tank. Yes they are first class also. Add in the Mechanical Agitation and this is a first class unit with a Bad motor.

But It is also an over kill for most Lawn Companies. New chemistry has most applications going down at less than a gallon per thousand on cool season turf. Even here in the bug capital of America most guys are no more that 3 gallons per thousands. I am old school and still go 6 gallons per thousand. Yes I still spray a lot but I also put down Granules. Today's trends are going back to granules and Ride on spreaders with boom sprayers.

10. josh mcguire

from ma

I agree on the lower rates For over 10 years we have been spraying 2 gal per thousand w/ 3 gal per thousand for disease areas. I know that there are alot of much cheaper spray rigs out there. However this is a top notch unit that will last 10 times longer than any poly tank. w/ a hypro disposable pump.

I agree that the hydra-cell is a fantastic pump but i don't think you see many of these on skid mount systems.
    We ran about 10 of these setups in our managers pickup trucks and about 60 1 ton trucks that were set up with 4 tanks for ipm. Those trucks had a central hydraulic system to avoid using pto's and they turned diaphram pumps as well as mechanical agitation.