1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Grandmas two acre lot

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by newleaflandscape, Feb 27, 2005.

1. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Grandmas two acre lot.

Quick question. I only do landscape installation but I mow my grandmas lawn when it needs it. Grampa went into nursing home and of course they are trying to get as much cash as possible. But they have it so they will let her keep so much a month for lawn care maintance and snow plowing. Under living expense. But she has to have an estimate for the care. So in another words we are just gnna tell them we are hiring it done so she has that much more to live on. So question is what would you charge approximately to just mow a little more then two acre lot. Dont need nothing exact just a ball park so I can throw it in there. Also her driveway is gravel 9 feet wide and about 35 yards long. So what would be round about for snow plowing. I live in michigan. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
  2. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

tell them 100.00 per mowing if it is a real 2 acres

85.00 for plowing
  3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

$150 for the grass and $55 or $60 to plow tell them.
  4. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

in my area it would be around 95-100 for the lawn. And 50-60 for the drive.
  5. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys I had kind of thought around 50 or 60 bucks an acre. I will probably go mid way from you guys and tell them 110 per mow and 55 for the plowing.
    Thanks again