GRANDSTAND 2009 Toro 48" 19 H.P. GOOD SHAPE

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by tglasslawncare, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tglasslawncare

tglasslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Forsale: 2009 toro grandstand stander 19 h.p kawasaki. Good shape. Mechanically perfect. Just had full dealer service done for spring. New rear tires, blades, fluids changed, greased, etc. Ready to mow. Has around 950 hours. Nice stand-on mower. Awesome on hills and banks. Price is $4500.00

PB050184.jpg

2. tglasslawncare

Mower is located near pittsburgh pa. My zip is 15642. Thanks

3. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

You are the first person i heard say they are really good on hills and banks alot of others say not so good , but am more likely to beleive you as you put 900 hours on the machine while the others that say that have only around 100 to 200 ish. Nice mower anyways.

4. tglasslawncare

Fantastic on hills and banks. As good as the Wright in my opinion. You have to have a 48 or 52" to do well on hills. Not sure what the others are saying I have run just about every mower under the sun and the grandstand has been the best on hills and banks for me. Sometimes the on a really step climb up hill the front wheels will lift up if you don't shift your wait all the way forward. That's it though. Thanks for the reply.

5. stonebridge

stonebridge LawnSite Senior Member

my did crappy on hills and then i noticed the tires were over inflated, took them down to 8psi and now i will go in any ditch or mountain without flinching. who would of thought a few pounds of air would make a difference, now i understand why nascar messes with tire pressure

6. Eric3131

Eric3131 LawnSite Member

Wish it had snowed this winter or I'd buy it. I have a 52 Grandstand and it sticks like glue to hills I would love to have another one ! "good luck"

7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

That's the ultimate testimony ... someone that wants another one !!

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

8. stonebridge

stonebridge LawnSite Senior Member

i would trade all my wal behinds for another toro grandstand

9. tglasslawncare

Has a brand new starter. Forgot to mention.

10. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Bump for a nice mower. I have the exact mower.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.