Grandstand 36", 40"

Discussion in 'Toro' started by mysteryman, Nov 8, 2009.

1. mysteryman

mysteryman LawnSite Member

Does anybody who attended the GIE+ Expo have any 'close-ups' of the Toro Grandstand 36" or 40" units? I would be interested in taking a look.

How about the folks at Toro? Do you have any photos to post before the December literature release?

Thank you.

2. The Toro Company

The Toro Company LawnSite Senior Member

Mysteryman - Please see a close up of the GrandStand with a 36" deck that was taken in the Toro booth at GIE.

-The Toro Company

GIE 2009 011.jpg

3. mysteryman

Toro-

Thanks so much for the photo, I look forward to the full specification literature next month.

4. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I heard about this from my dealer....seriously considering one next year depends how they are priced compared to the Wright.

5. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Im plannin on purchasing a 52" and a 40" next year!!! Hope the 40's out!

6. MowKan

MowKan LawnSite Member

Any word on when/where the 40" and the 36" GRANDSTANDs are available. I'm interested in buying RIGHT NOW
    :)

7. mysteryman

I ordered a 48" that is supposed to be shipping March 4th. It could be regional so I'd check with your dealer.

8. The Toro Company

The Toro Company LawnSite Senior Member

MowKan -

GrandStand 36" and 40" models will begin shipping to dealers sometime next week. Units should be available in all markets within the next 2-3 weeks.

-The Toro Company

9. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Just rode the Grandstand 48 at a dealer near by. Liked it alot. Would compliment our Z Masters well. Looking for a 36 tho so he gave me a 3/22 avalibility date but then he priced it for me at $6750. plus tax etc. Seems high to me considering what my friend bought his GS 48 for (5900)

Looks like the dealer just priced himself out of a Sale to me. He would not even budge a penny on it.

10. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Another dealer 30 min away is 800 less on the unit.