grandstand bagger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by becpropertymaint., Jan 22, 2010.

1. becpropertymaint.

becpropertymaint. LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys i just got a call from the local seller of accelerator baggers. He told me the XL for the grandstand is going to be $589 bucks :dizzy: is this the normal price or is he really high let me know thanks Bryan

2. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

that is a really high price it should be about $400 and you can get the one from Toro for around $300

3. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

Accelerator baggers are high but that price is ridiculous. I got the Toro cloth for mine because I prefer it. I would look into a grass packer before I would buy that Accelerator. Funny how equipment keeps going up but fees for mowing are not. Wages are stagnant as well.

4. becpropertymaint.

See thats what i thought he said the 4.3 cuft bag was 498 and like i said the 6.2 or what ever the xl is was 589. The bagger you have how is it? I do mostly bagging is the reason i was looking for a big bag but for 600 after tax the heck with that

5. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think that price is that far off. Check over at Mow Part they had the best price on them.

6. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

I paid $410 for mine on Ebay brand new from a dealer and I think my $300 Toro catcher works better.

7. becpropertymaint.

Thanks i will

8. becpropertymaint.

much better price same bagger almost 150 bucks cheaper:drinkup:

9. becpropertymaint.

500 bucks after shipping now i just have to wait 2 weeks to get it