1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

grandstand bagger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by becpropertymaint., Jan 22, 2010.

1. becpropertymaint.

becpropertymaint. LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys i just got a call from the local seller of accelerator baggers. He told me the XL for the grandstand is going to be $589 bucks :dizzy: is this the normal price or is he really high let me know thanks Bryan

2. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

that is a really high price it should be about $400 and you can get the one from Toro for around $300

3. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

Accelerator baggers are high but that price is ridiculous. I got the Toro cloth for mine because I prefer it. I would look into a grass packer before I would buy that Accelerator. Funny how equipment keeps going up but fees for mowing are not. Wages are stagnant as well.

4. becpropertymaint.

See thats what i thought he said the 4.3 cuft bag was 498 and like i said the 6.2 or what ever the xl is was 589. The bagger you have how is it? I do mostly bagging is the reason i was looking for a big bag but for 600 after tax the heck with that

5. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think that price is that far off. Check over at Mow Part they had the best price on them.

6. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

I paid $410 for mine on Ebay brand new from a dealer and I think my $300 Toro catcher works better.

7. becpropertymaint.

Thanks i will

8. becpropertymaint.

much better price same bagger almost 150 bucks cheaper:drinkup:

9. becpropertymaint.

500 bucks after shipping now i just have to wait 2 weeks to get it