grandstand strip kit

Discussion in 'Toro' started by yardguy28, Feb 6, 2010.

1. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

my dealer says he ordered me the grandstand strip kit but has yet to hear back from the rep on a confirmation.

the dealer didn't even have the part number and price information. i had to get it from this website.

what is going on??? i'd like to get this kit before spring rolls around.

part number 114-3521, MSRP is $349.99
  2. The Toro Company

The Toro Company LawnSite Senior Member

yardguy28 -

The roller stripe kit (114-3521)is an existing accessory. It is presently on backorder, but new inventory is scheduled to arrive within the next two weeks. Please have your dealer place a parts order for this kit and you should have it shortly.

-The Toro Company
  3. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

i appreciate your help but my dealer is claiming he hasn't heard from the toro rep. they deal with on a confirmation. i really would like to get this kit so i can have it installed before the mowing season starts.
  4. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Toro company really ticks me off. My dealer told me that they are avg. WEEKS WEEKS behind what they say... I am dissatisfied with their way of conducting business. You say it's on back order... I think you're lying quite honestly. I doubt you have even sent out the first one. My dealer can't even order one! I want one before the season starts.... doesnt look like that'll happen
  5. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

They are out there, because I have seen one. That being said why do you need it? The GS strips good without it.
  6. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Not on all grass types, and. Why does it matter why? If I want one I want it. I want my yards to pop not just another commercial mower stripe. I want it to look the best on the street.

Ya it stripes good, not great and its my preference for wanting one.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. seabee24

seabee24 LawnSite Senior Member

i would love some pics with stripes kit and with out, im looking to buy 2 of these units shortly
  8. Bob_n_weave

Bob_n_weave LawnSite Senior Member

I disagree. My Grandstand did not stripe good without a kit. Yes deck pitch is set correctly. I bought a kit from

Don't wait for Toro, they told me the kit would be ready in 2009 :laugh:
  9. MowKan

MowKan LawnSite Member

Is this a real question????
  10. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

Yes it was a real question. IMO a strip kit is a complete waste of $$$ and doesn't make a lawn look any better, but to each their own.