grantham excavating work thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by hoeman376, Nov 28, 2013.

1. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you guy out of? Plow snow with equipment? Also do you own the white chevy dumps I have seen in past pictures?*trucewhiteflag*

2. hoeman376

hoeman376 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks No we dont own the white chevys there a environmental company we do alot of work with. Were located 50 miles west of chicago. We dont plow to many people screwed th prices up

3. SP Landscaping

SP Landscaping LawnSite Member

Lol I think he means there's no rock in your digging..........hell around me that's all there is and digging is a complete nightmare, I had to dig a trench last week for a propane line 12" wide, with the shitty soil and rock the smallest spot was around 30" wide. I pray for the job I go on to be like that foundation pic you had on the first page

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I love the look of that older F-250 service body. Whats all done to it?

5. rvon99

rvon99 LawnSite Member

What brand of beds are on your trucks? I like the one on the 450.

6. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Who is the environmental company? Do they lay all the seed mats down and you just do the final grade before hand on the pond projects? they come out very nice .

7. hoeman376

Knapheid. They make a quality product

8. hoeman376

Honestly nothing really I built 2.5" block in the front and 4" block int thre rear stuffed 36"tsl swampers on it and it has a 5" exhaust but im over tuning trucks been there done that

9. hoeman376

http://www.frontrangeenvironmental.com/
    Great company. Yeah weve been doing the earth work and grading and they do the blanket and seat great company . The owner and employees all great . Love working with them

10. hoeman376

Stated another house today. Have More pics tommorow. Got the lot stripped and then rain came in

20131203_095631.jpg