1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Granular Identification

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by clayslandscape, Sep 7, 2012.

1. clayslandscape

clayslandscape LawnSite Senior Member

I recently purchased a work truck and the company I bought it from had a five gallon unmarked bucket of what the picture is. I am guessing it is Snapshot... Do any of you have any suggestions?

photo (26).JPG
  2. WestGaPineStraw

WestGaPineStraw LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like 0-0-7 prodiamine.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

This is very risky--give the product back to them. It is illegal to have any container containing pesticides without a full label. A service container (sprayer) may be allowed to have a product name, concentration and date.

Sniff the product--that may give you a hint of what it contains. Compare with the appearance and odor of a new bag. Do not take any chances.
  4. mikesturf

mikesturf LawnSite Senior Member

Give it back. Don't let them make their problems your problems.
  5. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

i would put my money on snapshot...before i even looked at the picture i pictured snapshot in my head...we actually do the exact same thing...we put all of our snapshot in 5 gallon buckets for protection against ripping the bag and moisture...
  6. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Uh oh...you will catch hell on here for this....
    Posted via Mobile Device