grass catcher for mini fastrack

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by fbeagleboy, Aug 17, 2004.

1. fbeagleboy

fbeagleboy LawnSite Member

I have a 17/42 mini fastrack. when will the grass catcher be ready? Everything else is great.

2. theservicingdealer

theservicingdealer LawnSite Member

I Believe if you are looking for the alluminim side bagger that it it being made by John Gibson . I talked to him last week about it and he was make a prototype. The rear bagger from Hustler is not available at this time. In the future. My guess nest spring.
    lambert

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am being told on a preliminary basis here....... there should be some available this fall.
    I do not have a part # or pricing at this time.

Pj

4. fbeagleboy

fbeagleboy LawnSite Member

if there are to be several preliminary catchers avalible can i be a test unit. i would be glad to assist in the testing.

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Thank you for the offer.
    We fortunately have plenty of areas we are testing and right now we do not need any volunteers on the Mini FasTrak catcher testing.
    Look for a update here on LS as to when it will be available

Pj

6. jimkeene

jimkeene LawnSite Member

Humboldt Specialty has a 3.75 bushel side catcher available for the Mini Fastrak.

Check with your Hustler dealer for price and to order.

7. DSIM

DSIM LawnSite Senior Member

Jim, could you give me a price on this?

thanks

8. theservicingdealer

theservicingdealer LawnSite Member

I just received one of JOHN GIBSON first baggers for the mini Fastrac. We will mount it shortly for all to see. I will put some pic on Lawnsite.before we go to Louisville. This is top quaity bagger!!!Not a cloth bagger but alluimium. Quality unmatch to none!!!
    :cool2: