1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Grass catcher

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mean Green Machine, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Mean Green Machine

Mean Green Machine LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

I have a 36" snapper WB, not a hydro, couple years old. Wondering if there is grass catcher for it, I cant seem to find anything on the net about one wich leads me to believe there isnt. Also about how much would a new exmark WB with floating deck and ECS cost?
  2. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

3. Del9175

Del9175 LawnSite Senior Member

Try the Accelerator Industries link at the top of the page. The snapper section is under construction so I would assume they would have something to help you out. There is a number listed. Give them a call.
  4. PeterA

PeterA Sponsor

We do have a catcher for this mower. You can use part GCDN. This fits the newer snapper pro decks, but can be adapted to fit the older ones too. The main difference between the older unit mower decks and the new ones is that the new decks have a curve at the back of the opening that we baffle off. You can just grind off the baffle and make the opening on the catcher flush with the mower deck if it won't fit. This does not void the one year warranty.