Grass Cut Vendors

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Sande Elders, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Sande Elders

Sande Elders LawnSite Member

Berghorst Enterprises, a property preservation company based out of Holland Michigan is seeking qualified and experienced lawn maintenance companies to complete lawn care on foreclosed homes.

Hiring Grass Cut Vendors to begin grass cut season April 1 – Oct 31. We are seeking Grass cut vendors in the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana and Ohio.

Internet capability via field to send photos directly to the Berghorst office
    Lawn Mower
    Trimmer/Weed Whacker
    Blower for clippings/Or broom to sweep
    Weed Killer (if needed for driveway)

Requirements include and are not limited to:
    Measuring the lot (to obtain an accurate lot size)
    Completing the grass cut
    Cutting and trimming overgrowth
    Debris Removal (if applicable)
    Weed Whacking
    Reporting all debris and damages at the property (Additional work may be available to qualified companies)
    Taking photos before/during/after of all work completed (additional training provided)
    Taking photos and reporting all debris/damages at the property (additional training provided)
    Uploading photos and filling out a report via internet directly from field

Additional training will be provided, all interested parties must fill out a vendor application and submit it back to Berghorst Enterprises, an interview will also take place to speak with each qualified candidate to discuss more details of what Berghorst Enterprises values and goals are.

Visit for a vendor application or email

Thank you!
  2. Everglades28

Everglades28 LawnSite Member

Do you have or know of anyone in georgia needing same?
  3. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Let me guess you want all this done for $12.00 a cut too right? :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:
  4. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Ten dollars with Florida discount. I saw operations like this in my neighborhood. Spent half their time taking pictures. Never saw the same oprration (and I use that term loosely) twice.:usflag:
  5. Sande Elders

Good Afternoon,
    Our pricing structure is much better then what you may have experienced. I apologize for posting this, we have a great pricing structure and our vendors make a great profit during this time of season. Thank you for your time! If you are interested in discussing what we have to offer further I am more than happy to discuss via email. Have A Great Day!
  6. Sande Elders

No, I don't sorry. Usually you can google property preservation and find companies like ours were you live.
  7. GT Lawn

GT Lawn LawnSite Member

would be interested in talking. we have branches in Valparaiso, IN and Indianapolis, IN. we are a complete property maintenance service, which also includes janitorial. you can PM me on here and then pass personal emails.
  8. Sande Elders

Good Morning, If you are interested in working with Berghorst Enterprises, feel free to email at for additional information. I am not that savy on blog sights and can communicate additional information via email. Thank you!
  9. Sande Elders

Hi I would be interested in speaking with you, my number at Berghorst Enterprises is 269-751-5750 Ext 108, feel free to call me or email me at Thank you
  10. mjstef

mjstef LawnSite Member

So with lawn season nearly over, how many folks went broke working with these guys???;)